5 Religious and Scientific Benefits of Wearing Bangles.
5 religious and scientific benefits of wearing bangles (Bangles-Science Behind Indian Ornaments) Every woman should know. 5 religious and scientific benefits of wearing bangles tell us that wearing bangles is not only fond of women, wearing bangles also has many religious and scientific importance. Come, know about 5 religious and scientific benefits of wearing bangles.
- According to religious belief, women wear bangles for the long life of their husbands, hence bangles are considered a symbol of honey.
- Bangles have special importance in sixteen dressing, so bangles are given special importance during dressing. The tinkling bangles add to the beauty of women.
- According to Ayurveda, the consumption of gold and silver is powerful for the body, hence the wearing of gold and silver bangles gives strength to the elements of these metals, which keeps women healthy for a long life.
- Science says that glass bangles destroy the negative energy present in the atmosphere and positive energy is transmitted.
- Red and green bangles are considered a symbol of honey. Red color is considered to be love and it connects women with adi Shakti. Similarly, green color is considered to be the color of nature. Just as nature brings happiness in our life, similarly green color brings happiness in married life.
Why do Suhagan women wear Mangalsutra?
Suhagan women definitely wear Mangalsutra. Mangalasutra is considered a symbol of suhag, so the bride wears the bride with Mangalasutra at the time of marriage and after that the married woman always wears Mangalasutra.
Religious belief of wearing Mangalsutra
Mangalasutra is considered a symbol of Suhag, so all Suhagan women wear Mangalsutra.
Scientific importance of wearing Mangalsutra
Mangalsutra is made of gold. Gold is a metal that increases the strength and energy in the body, so it prevents the loss of physical energy.
Disclaimer: This website is aimed to give the viewers know about their favorite celebrities, their secrets, fashion, lifestyle and various other unknown things about them. The content provided here on https://www.qorasuggest.com is based upon the various studies from web, books, newspaper and various other resources. Neither QORASUGGEST nor any person/organization acting on its behalf is liable to accept any legal liability/responsibility for any error/mislead in this information or any information available on the website. This website in no way accepts the responsibility for any loss, injury, damage, discomfort or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on any information provided on this website.